Well this is something I never thought I would do. I decided to start this blog as a way to post some of my Zentangle art. So, I guess it's really just a place for me to store my creations.
When I first ran across this art form about two years ago, I instantly became obsessed. I was always one of those people who wished I could draw but try as I might, I just never had a knack for it. When I first discovered the world of Zentangle and began playing around with some of the patterns, I was excited to discover that unbeknownst to me, Zentangle is just doodling with flair!
It didn't take long for me to become somewhat (okay, VERY) obsessed with this wonderful new way to express my budding creativity. I've filled lots of notebooks and am thrilled every time I discover a new pattern to play with.
So, here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment if you feel inclined.




.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment